March 14, 2021 | No Comments
- Molecular hydrogen (H2) is a gas with very selective antioxidant effects.
- It works primarily by improving the redox status of the cell when needed
- Hydrogen is the smallest molecule in the universe, which is why its bio-availability is so great.
- It’s also electrically neutral, so it can easily penetrate any membrane space in your body
- Drinking hydrogen water can double your cellular concentration of hydrogen gas. For about five minutes, your blood level peaks, and this is when beneficial changes in cell signaling and gene expression occur
- Molecular hydrogen is best taken cyclically or pulsed. If you take it continuously — say you’re drinking hydrogen water throughout the whole day — the effect seems to dissipate and can actually vanish altogether
- For best results, place two tablets in 1 liter of water and drink it all in the morning. This will give you a very strong pulse, which will produce better results than a lower pulse twice a day. Once the tablets are fully dissolved, you’ll want to drink it as fast as possible (while the water is white)